Rejoice always, pray continually, and give thanks in all circumstances~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mamalogue

I accomplish more by 9 a.m. than I used to get done in an entire day before kids.  I now understand how pivotal coffee is to our world.   A mom without caffeine... can you imagine?!  I shudder to think of my mental state without caffeine...

Point being- I am beyond busy.  Life is busy.  How do I keep our loved ones in the loop of our family happenings?  I am finding more and more that I don't have time for Facebook and let's face it, not everyone is on there.  I hardly have time to talk on the phone, let alone write a letter.  While pondering this dilemma, it came to me- a family blog.  Here you will find our family pictures, events, favorites, and general happy chaos that we call life.  We are grateful to have you on our ride!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE you and this blog!!! Go momma go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny you are amazing!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete