Rejoice always, pray continually, and give thanks in all circumstances~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

All in a day's work...


I am blessed.  I am grateful.  I am incredibly, incredibly lucky.  I have a job that I adore that allows me to spend time with some pretty amazing kids and still be a mom.  Today I got to enjoy pancakes with my kids, a bike ride to the park, time on the playground, a nature walk, painting pictures, sidewalk chalk, playing baseball, and a dance in the rain.  Not to mention a quiet dinner at home with my 3 guys and an evening with nothing on the calendar.  This is such a rare treat for us, we were all in our jammy pants by 5:30 and had nothing on tap but family time.  We enjoyed blue skies and sunshine all day, then rain for our comfy evening at home.  Perfection!






No comments:

Post a Comment