Rejoice always, pray continually, and give thanks in all circumstances~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fishing

The boys inherited Dan's fishing gene and LOVE to fish.  They could spend all day fishing if we let them.  They are so great at it too, we started calling Ben the "bass master" because all the kid does is catch bass!  It's become a family joke that mommy cannot catch fish.  So far this summer, Dan and the boys have caught countless sunnies, crappies, bass, and northerns.  What have I caught, you ask?!  Well, this ENTIRE summer I have caught one sunny so tiny it could technically be classified as bait.  One sunny, all summer.  And it's not for lack of trying! On Sunday I jokingly told Eli to watch and learn from my "awesome fishing skills".  His reply to me was "you don't have any fishing skills".  Trash talk from my 4 year old!  Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks of the boys doing what they love best!






No comments:

Post a Comment