Rejoice always, pray continually, and give thanks in all circumstances~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, January 5, 2012

I've got sunshine....

Do you ever have those days where your heart is so full and happy you feel like it could literally burst?  Where you want to scream from the rooftops "I LOVE MY LIFE!"?  I've been having a string of them lately and I am feeling very blessed.  Life is good, and I wasn't sure that I would be able to say that again without guilt or a wave of sadness.  Life is really very good right now and I am so grateful for my beautiful life.  One of my favorite sayings is "No rain, no rainbows" and I am living proof of that today. Whether you are going through a storm or enjoying the rainbow, I hope you are finding the beauty in life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment