Rejoice always, pray continually, and give thanks in all circumstances~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, August 8, 2011

Pool Par-tayyy....

Last weekend we went up to the cabin, then came home to spend Sunday with my family.  My cousin and his girlfriend invited us over for a BBQ and pool party.  It was a lot of fun, thanks so much for hosting John and Erica!  The boys had a lot of fun swimming with my niece Harper and the rest of the family.


Grauntie Becky and Harper

Me and my guys!

A look of pure love :)

Cousins

Harper is 100% a "water baby" and kept putting her face down in the water.

My brother and his beautiful family

Jessica and Harper waving at Auntie!

Mama and Harper making the same face :)




The boys and Uncle TT

John and Ben


Eli and Erica playing with the ball

Chicken fight!

This time Ben was the winner

Uncle Mike and Harper

Wherever we go, Eli finds an animal!  Today was a grasshopper

No comments:

Post a Comment